When buyers deal with an MJSA member company, they know they can do so with confidence. By joining the association, MJSA members not only demonstrate their dedication to the industry, but also agree to abide by the MJSA Code of Ethics and Rules of Professional Conduct and Business Practices.
BBB grades (A+ to F) are based on information in BBB files with respect to the following factors:
- 1. Business' complaint history with BBB.
- 2. Type of business.
- 3. Time in business.
- 4. Background information on business in BBB files.
- 5. Failure to honor commitments to BBB.
- 6. Licensing and government actions known to BBB.
- 7. Advertising issues known to BBB.